Saturday 26 April 2014

MELBOURNE Starting Out

I didn't realize the complete lifestyle change here in Melbourne. Everything was hip and happening and something going on every single day of the week and this is where I noticed that I started to get FOMO (fear of missing out). 

I was making friends and work was great. I was shocked that such a massive law firm in Melbourne City was by far the most amazing understanding law firm and friendly law firm that I had ever worked for. 

In our neck of the neighbourhood there was rad things happening all the time and across the road from our place were some cool kids that I thought would be awesome to make friends with.  Being the type of person that I am, I thought why not make friends with them so I decided to slip a note under their warehouse door to see if they all wanted to hang. Because we were living in a fortress and the intercom did not work this was really the only way to communicate with them. 

They became our new Melbourne friends and there were some crazy times!! 

I was starting to form different groups of friends some that I could party hard with and some that I could just chill with however nothing would ever compare to the besties I had back on QLD.






No comments:

Post a Comment