Saturday 26 April 2014

NEW CITY NEW LIFE

It's been nine months since I packed up my life on the Gold Coast Queensland leaving behind my family, dog and friends.

Living in Melbourne City in the trendy suburb of Fitzroy so much has happened in the last nine months.

It all happened so fast I was over the bullshit of the Goldie and wanted to pursue a career as a stylist in this amazing city.



I came down for a weekend to visit a friend here then decided then and there that I was to move to Melbourne. I knew that this was the place I needed to be. 

As soon as I got back from my visit to Melbourne I put the wheels in motion frantically looking for a job in my other bread and butter career as a paralegal in the workplace injury industry. To my astonishment I landed a job in Melbourne within a week for a massive long standing  highly reputable law firm smack bang in the heart of the city. 

After that, I moved here within two weeks  leaving everything behind. Lucky I had a house ready for me to move into with some of my amazing friends from Queensland. 




No comments:

Post a Comment