Saturday 26 April 2014

The beginning of my styling career.....

The reason why I wanted to move to Melbourne is that this place was where the fashion was booming and I knew that my career as a stylist here in Melbourne could be achievable. Not that I don't love doing law, personal injury law was what paid the bills and being a stylist is my life long dream.

On one Saturday I decided to go and do a photo shoot in Chapel Street. There I met an amazing young man who was the makeup artist there. I had to bring outfits with me to be photographed in. 

He was also a stylist there helping the clients with their looks. He was impressed with my own personal style and I told him of my passion for becoming a stylist. He told me that he owned a modeling agency and would like to let me have free range on one of his shots. I was completely over the moon with this and was so happy to be given the opportunity to be able to style for his agency. From that time onwards we formed a fantastic friendship. 

The first shoot was awesome it was one of his models Cassie who rocked every look I put on her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment